With Quickinfo a user can see a quick view of all the Procountor environments that he/she has access to and the financial overview of the company. Quickinfo button can be found from the upper right corner of the program.
Quickinfo button is visible to those users who have access to more than one Procountor environment. In the Quickinfo view, by pushing the name of the company the user move to that Procountor environment. The user rights limit the visible financial information of the Quickinfo view.
The Quickinfo view shows all the environents in alphabetical order that a user has access to. By pushing the environment name a user can move straight to that Procountor environment.
Information in the Quickinfo view
The information in the Quickinfo view are fetched from the front page widgets. More information about the widgets can be found here. The following information is shown in the Quickinfo view:
- New invoices
- Shows the number of new purchase invoices which are in Received status.
- The information is fetched from the widget Quick links: Received purchase invoices.
- Reference payments
- Shows how many reference payments are not allocated from the last bank statement.
- Shows the number or automatically allocated reference payments from the last bank statement.
- Open financial year
- Open financial year is fetched from the Management > Accounting info > Financial years view.
- Payments due
- Shows the number of purchase invoices that are due ore overdue.
- The due date is calculated from purchase invoices that are at least in status Approved and not yet Payed or Payed elsewhere.
- VAT notifications
- Shows the latest VAT period.
- Shows the latest sent VAT notification.
Buttons of Quickinfo view
If a user does not want to see all the environments in the Quickinfo view he/she can choose the environments by pushing the Select companies button.
The user can refresh the information in the view by pushing Refresh button.